Sverigetempot 2020 is set for 2021.
See our short message from spring 2020 in the blog.
The first riders will start on Thursday, July 1, 2021.
About 110 registered riders are still with us from the postponed ride in 2020 and expecting to ride in 2021 instead. We know there is a demand to participate and we do have room for more, so…
….registration will open November 1, 2020 offering about 50 spots.
Visit rider.sverigetempot.se to register, on November 1. It opens at 12.00 (noon) CET . If you pre-registered in 2019 and didn’t complete the entry for the event in 2020, you will have to pay the full fee for 2021. The price is 2500 SEK. The final day for registration is on Tuesday, June 1.
Visit rider.sverigetempot.se/rides/loss-2020/riders to see the registered riders.
Length of Sweden Sverigetempot
- Distance: 2100 kilometers (approx. 1305 miles)
- Three start groups for different ambitions: July 1, 210 hours (8 days 18 hours) / July 2, 180h (7d12h)/ July 3, 144h (6d).
- Official time limit is 210 hours for all riders!
- Starting point Riksgränsen, 68°26’5.4″N 18°6’29.4″E, on the Sweden Norway border.
- Finish point Smygehuk, 55°20’14.1″N 13°21’35.9″E
Length of Sweden Sverigetempot (LoSS) is a long distance endurance cycle event from the north to the south of Sweden. Randonneurs Sverige is organising the event in cooperation with CK Distans. LoSS is sanctioned by les Randonneurs Mondiaux.
The starting point is situated 300 km north of the Arctic circle. The riders will get the opportunity to ride their bikes in the midnight sun during the first night of the ride.
The ride is held in the randonné style. The riders are expected to ride their bikes for many hours each day, for several days with often long intervals between resupplies.